We are hiring!
Full-Stack WordPress Developer
We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack WordPress Developer that loves creating new custom themes (and websites) from start to finish, with a heavier preference for back-end development (PHP). You should be able to take a design and create a fully functional website. Day-to-day responsibilities may also involve small development changes, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing projects.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience building custom WordPress themes.
- Excellent understanding of PHP.
- Excellent knowledge of the WordPress actions and hooks, as well as the built in functions that WordPress offers.
- Experience building custom websites using WooCommerce.
- Good Knowledge of Website Speed & Performance Optimization.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats.
- Experience working with Git.
- Strong portfolio of previously completed projects.
- Experience building custom WP plugins.*
- Experience with Gutenberg and creating custom blocks.*
- Working experience with the BEM methodology.*
- Understanding of SASS and Gulp/Grunt.*
* These are considered a plus
What we offer:
- Collaborative, fun and creative working environment.
- Interesting projects to work on.
- Comprehensive career development and mentoring.
- Offices in the center of Skopje.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Team building activities.
- Work from
- Free office drinks.
If this sounds like you, don’t wait up and apply now!Apply Now!