We are hiring!
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who can produce easy-to-use intuitive interfaces that bridge user needs with business requirements. Your responsibilities include creating design solutions from concept wireframes and user flows to high-fidelity screens and interactive prototypes. You will also be responsible for the design handover to the dev team, ensuring a clear and effective implementation. Ultimately, you’ll be creating both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us achieve our goal of delivering digital excellence.
Objectives of this Role:
- Designing, and iterating on interface solutions from concepts and sketches, to final screens and interactive prototypes.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of software engineers, and other designers on building, expanding, and implementing successful design systems.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3+ years of product design and UX experience.
- An online portfolio showcasing your best work.
- Experience building interactive prototypes in Figma.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe XD Zeplin, Sketch, etc.).
- Experience in designing responsive and adaptive interfaces. Knowledge of software accessibility and or WCAG accessibility standards is a plus.
- Experience working within and maintaining a standard design system.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with your team.
- Excellent critical thinking skills; using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis, and resolve complex problems quickly.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously within short timelines; well versed in connecting strategic objectives to tactical implementation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- A relentless work ethic and a solid commitment to exceeding goals.
Why Join Us?
- Collaborative, fun and creative working environment.
- Interesting projects to work on.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Team building activities.
- Room for growth and progressive career path.
- Free office drinks.
If this sounds like you, don’t wait up and apply now!Apply Now!
Blvd. Ilinden 67
Phone:(+389) 2 3154 001